You will be sent two or three emails when you order.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you at the time you place an order.
- A second email will let you know when our doctor has assessed your medical information and will update you on the status of your order,
- If your order has been approved, a third email will inform you of the dispatch .
If you have a specific enquiry about Royal Mail deliveries in your area, they are listed here: http://www.royalmail.com/service-updates.
All packaging is completely plain and does not indicate the contents inside. Only your address appears on the packaging. Nothing on the outside of the packaging indicates prescription medications within.
Please note that over the bank holiday (Monday 27th May), there are changes to our delivery, and click & collect services:
- standard delivery orders placed from 4pm on Friday 24th May will be delivered from Wednesday 29th May onwards
- special delivery orders will be delivered from Tuesday 28th May
- click & collect will be unavailable on Monday 27th May
- our morning after pill service will be unavailable until 4pm Monday 27th May
All items are dispatched on the day of the order if ordered before 4pm or next working day if after, except at weekends where the order will be shipped on the following Monday.
- With free standard delivery we aim to deliver your package within two to three working days
- With next day delivery (extra fee as indicated on the delivery page), you can receive your package before 1pm the next working day
- With next day click & collect your package will be delivered the next working day to a Royal Mail post office of your choosing. We will send you an email or SMS when your package is ready to collect. You will need to bring a proof of identification in order to collect your package
A signature is required on receipt of delivery, it can be you or a person of your choice. If you need to enquire about a delivery please call our Customer Support on 0203 588 0292.
If you notice that your order has not been delivered by the time and date that's it's supposed to, please get in touch with us as soon as possible. This will help us figure out what the issue is, send out a new shipment where we can, or look at other alternatives.
Zava does not currently offer international shipping.
However, we are working on bringing Zava everywhere around the world. Send us an email email@example.com to let us know where you live!
If for any reason the doctor requires additional information to enable him/her to assess your suitability to a treatment, you’ll find a message in your account or you’ll receive a text message or a phone call. If for any reason an order is declined you’ll be informed of the reasons and refunded in full to the same payment card.
Cancellation of medicines order
Cancellation for medicines can be made up to the issuance of a prescription only. Once the prescription is issued and the confirmation is sent to you, cancellation won’t be possible.
This is due to the health and safety reasons. Please note: a doctor may issue a prescription within minutes or hours of an order being placed.
If you have unwanted medicines please take it to a pharmacy for safe disposal.
Cancellation of goods (Test Kit) order
You have the right to cancel an order within 14 days from the order delivery to you or the person you've identified for delivery purposes. We’re asking you to send a message in your account indicating that you wish to cancel your order within the 14 days window. If the good was already dispatched to you before we receive the notice of cancellation, you must acknowledge and understand that we will not be able to proceed with a cancellation and refund if you have open the good or use it. Only goods in their original packaging which are not damaged in any way will be accepted and refunded (except if due to us or if the damage occurred during the delivery).
Cancellation of orders requiring several provision of services (such as pre-assessment based on photos)
You have the right to cancel up to fourteen (14) calendar days after you have pressed the button “Submit”. However, if our doctors have started to provide a service at your request at the time of cancellation (e.g. the doctor has started to assess your health condition by looking at the photos you provided), we'll ask you to pay the costs relating to this.
Damaged or faulty goods
Damaged or faulty goods on receipt can be returned to us and a full refund will be given including your postage costs.
Please first send us a message in your account to let us know of your intention to return faulty goods. In this message, please include the nature of the fault, the order number, and a picture of the good. Once we’ve confirmed your request, we’ll instruct you to send back the good and will refund the costs of the good and postage.
Please ensure that the returned item is complete and is packaged safely to avoid further damage, and include all the original packaging. We recommend that you return faulty goods by registered mail. Please note that if the item is further damaged by the process of return an appropriate sum will be deducted from your refund.
If the doctor, for any reason, decides not to issue a prescription for an ordered medicine you will be notified via a message in your account and a full refund will be made to your card within a few days. You will be able to see the reason the prescription could not be issued in your account where you can see messages from our doctors.